Linwood Storm’s Top 10 Most Impactfully Nostalgic Childhood Cartoon Episodes
It’s no secret that our company’s founder Linwood Storm is extremely passionate about animation, as it’s one of his favorite artistic mediums to explore as a storyteller in various fields and one of the most devoted cinephiles on the face of this planet. He continues to support diverse design styles in cartoons geared toward all demographics, whether similar to that of a Newgrounds flash short or a big-budget blockbuster from Disney and Pixar. So, for this list, we’ve asked him to give his ten most nostalgic childhood cartoon episodes that had a long-lasting impact on his early creative drive.
Make sure to comment down below with yours and “Keep It Real” this December!
10. SNIZ AND FONDUE | S02, EPISODE 17 | CELLULOID SINS
9. BRACEFACE | EPISODE 08 | KEEP IT WEIRD
8. TOONHEADS | S06, EP17 | THE GREAT CARTOON CONTROVERSY
7. POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN | Short #120 | HAPPY BIRTHDAZE
6. DEXTER’S LABORATORY | S02, EP39 | LAST BUT NOT BEAST
5. DUCK DODGERS | S01, EP11 | HOORAY FOR THE HOLLYWOOD PLANET
4. GENERATOR REX | BEN 10/GENERATOR REX: HEROES UNITED
Linwood Storm is an American musician, executive producer, filmmaker, director, actor, publisher, voice-over artist and comic book writer from Fredericksburg, Virginia. He is currently the host of the ‘Black Grindhouse’ podcast and founder of GameCargo.